Hello. My name is David Tooley and I have all the PR and writing skills you would expect from an experienced freelance journalist.
How can I help your business?
With more than 25 years of knowledge working in the news media, including as a business journalist, I can create content that engages your audience.
I am used to working to tight deadlines, juggling priorities and delivering what your business needs.
In practice, what does that mean?
- Content for Twitter, Linkedin and your website that your customers and potential clients will find engaging and useful
- Perhaps you are so busy running business that you don’t have time to think about social media – even though it is something you know must be done
- Perhaps you are looking for short term help on a project and need freelance to help
- If you are in need of someone to take a view of your business and give advice on what will engage journalists and the media; I am perfectly placed to give professional advice
- If you need to use Twitter for a purpose – maybe to attract investors or make contact with journalists, get in touch
- I can also use my journalist’s perspective to give advice and help with Public Relations
- Drafting press releases that journalists will use is a particular skill of mine
- If you need someone to write your award entries and not break the bank, call on me
Just as you outsource your accounts, invoicing or payroll, think of me as an outsourced content expert.
Get in touch now on 01582 872 915 or email me here